Thursday 20 October 2011

Introduction

I am a 14 year old boy with a lot of problems. I am not saying you should pity me, or even care. I just need to get this out. My girlfriend of six months recently dumped me because she "wasn't ready for such a serious relationship." She wouldn't even let me kiss her! I also have a nigh-on impossible time with women because I have thing for fat girls. I know, it sounds gross, but to each their own, right? Anyway, I have a hard time getting physical satisfaction from a relationship. And to make matters worse, I am a total nerd who can barely talk to women. I also have reason to believe I have a mild case of OCD. I just feel lost in life, as I used to spend all my time with, talking to or thinking about my girlfriend. Now I just feel awash in a sea of emotion and boredom. The point of this blog is to let it all out, and hopefully get some insight as to what I should do with my problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment